Cute, hooded, and fashionable with a cool Leopard theme design, the K&H Thermo-Kitty Deluxe Hooded Cat Bed is a luxury heated cat bed that will keep your cat comfortably warm in cold weather.
Lined with a base of thick premium pillow and temperature that is regulated by a dual thermostat, the cat bed radiates low level heat that gradually matches your cats normal body temperature.
With the Thermo-Kitty Deluxe Hooded bed, your cat is nicely warmed at its body temperature, providing cozy and comfortable spot for your cat to curled up and catnap in no time.
Either in the large or small size, this cat bed is cute and unique in Tan and Mocha Leopard designs to suite your taste and the color of your cat.
Large and Small K&H Thermo-Kitty Heated Cat Beds
Sizes to suite small & big pets
Thermo-Kitty heated pet beds are available in small and large sizes, and both are popular K&H best sellers on Amazon. Designed to suite pets that enjoy curling up in the soft, comfortable orthopedic foam base. The beds use little energy for heating – only 4 watts, and has a dual thermostat that can raise the temperature 15 degrees above room temperature so your cat will feel warm and cozy in very cold weather. The cat bed cover can be removed, is machine washable, and available in 5 different colors to match your decor.
K&H Thermo-Kitty Deluxe Hooded Cat Bed Features & Benefits
To Keep your Cats Warm and Cozy
The K&H Thermo-Kitty Deluxe Hooded Cat Bed is designed to give your cat maximum comfort and warmth without occupying a lot of space, and the Leopard theme in a choice of two colors will compliment a wide range of pet owners’ décor. Here are other stuffs you get with the pet bed:
- The heated cat bed is thickly layered with premium pillow base that retains heat nicely to keep your cat comfortable
- It requires little electricity – uses only 4 watts to so you don’t have to worry about energy bill
- Produces low level heat that is automatically regulated with a dual thermostat that adjusts and matches the warmth to your cat’s normal body temperature. Keeps cats warm without overheating them
- Hood can be removed with a zip off, for those times you don’t want your cat partly covered
- The covers can also be removed easily for washing
- K&H Thermo-Kitty Deluxe Hooded Heated Cat Bed is available in 2 sizes to suit small and large cats. The small size measures 16 x 16 x14 inches, while the large size is 20 x 20 x 14 inches
- Comes in 2 Leopard themed colors that will please many cat owners
How Much Should You Pay for these Heated Cat Beds?
And Where to Get the Best Deals
I don’t buy anything these days without researching for the best deals, and great value for my money. If you are like me, and fancy getting any of these K & H heated cat beds, online shops like Amazon are great for hunting for bargains. At the time I was writing this review, a quick check at Amazon revealed there is a 30% discount on the heated cat beds.
The list price for the large size is $105.94, but with the discount when I checked, the bed was selling at for $73.94. Promo prices on Amazon change without notice, but there is always some good deals going on. You may bag yourself a great buy on the K & H Thermo-Kitty Deluxe cat heated bed if you check for today’s price at Amazon.
What Pet Lovers are Saying About Thermo-Kitty Deluxe Hooded Cat Bed
Real Rating by Cat Owners
Rated 4.4 out of 5 stars by pet owners on Amazon, the K&H Thermo-Kitty Deluxe Hooded Cat Bed is a favorite for cat lovers that want to keep their cats from shivering and sneezing when it gets cold.
Here are some of the things pet owners are saying about the Heated Cat Bed:
- This is a good all round heated pet bed. We purchased two, and the cats love them
- The Leopard colors look very fashionable, blends with our cats and furniture
- My spoiled Bengai cat absolutely love this pet bed and is always purring and peeping out at me from the comfort of her new bed.
- The heater gradually heats up to warm the fluffy bedding to a nice comfortable level for my cats.
- One pet owner think the hood is soft and tend to collapse, but other cat owners responded that she may have received a defective unit because the hoods on theirs are firm and do stay up
- Those that have bought other K&H heated pet beds in the past mentioned that the Thermo-Kitty Deluxe Hooded Heated Cat Bed is their favorite.
Cat owners are very pleased with these K & H heated pet bed, and cats adore the nice and comfortable warmth the bed provides. What is still holding you from getting one for your cat today?
Can Thermo-Kitty Deluxe Hooded Cat Bed be connected to 220V main power
Jeff Adam says
This Thermo-Kitty Hooded cat bed is for the US market and uses 110-120 volt AC ONLY